Oscar Diggs Digital, Inc. is proud of the work we do and the results we deliver to our clients. And while we strive to always act in good faith and employ best efforts and practices in order to achieve outstanding results for our clients, we are obliged to remind any client, or prospective client, that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Due to the nature of the services we may offer (including, but not limited to, website and graphic design, sales funnel consulting, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and content marketing, pay-per-click and display advertising, digital martech consulting, and/or other marketing related advisory services) we cannot and explicitly do not guarantee the performance or results of any campaign, marketing services, advertising or promotion.
We are both an equal opportunity employer and advertiser and believe that any form of discrimination is abhorrent and has no place in our business. While audience demographics and targeting are the cornerstones of a successful marketing campaign, we believe that the tools and technologies we use should be used in the spirit of inclusion and not exclusion, when that exclusion has the intent of being discriminatory. We always strive to remain in full compliance with the spirit and explicit terms of all advertising guidelines issued by any platform on which our campaigns may run (i.e Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc) and any applicable laws governing the same.
We will never knowingly run a discriminatory advertisement or campaign, either on our own behalf or on behalf of our clients. This includes campaigns which may violate fair housing laws in the United States. Additionally, while we respect all businesses and their owners, we will not work with businesses whose primary focus or structure may be related to, or include messaging which may advocate for:
- Religious discrimination
- Gun advocacy
- Tobacco and/or tobacco-related products
If you are unsure if your business falls into one of the above categories or feel we have run a campaign or advertisement which may violate our policies as outlined herein, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate the matter immediately and take appropriate action.
In accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC sec. 512, the Oscar Diggs Digital (www.oscardiggsdigital.com) and Qwk.Tips (www.qwk.tips) Websites have designated an agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement: President, Oscar Diggs Digital, Inc., 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite W214, New York, NY; telephone: (646) 757-8660; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Oscar Diggs Digital may give notice to our users or other responsible parties that Oscar Diggs Digital has received a notice of infringement by means of a general notice on our websites, electronic mail to a responsible party’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a responsible party’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the judicial district in which our offices are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing Content or an agent of such person.
Oscar Diggs Digital reserves the right to terminate access to our sites of any user who Oscar Diggs Digital believes in its sole discretion infringes the proprietary rights of any third party.